Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Can you fondue?

Well, the countdown is on and I can't wait for Thursday. I will be making Fondue Bacchus (wine and broth) and Green fondue with fresh herbs (an herby Gouda fondue). I will also have some wine, beer and tea. Feel free to add what you would like. So, who all is coming and whatcha bringin? Be creative. It can be things that can be dipped, things that have been dipped, or an actual dip. Think outside the box (or rather the serving dish) on this one. Until Thursday...

Ashley

Comments:
I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the 2-drink crew. I'll be bringing Homemade Cinnamon Chips with Fruit Salsa. I know this is late notice, but I may also have a friend who would like to come. We'll eat light...for one! :)

See you all tomorrow.

Kara
 
I think we will have more than enough food so you can eat for maybe 1 and a half people ;). Can't wait to see you this evening.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?